- Scott Christopher Murray – Grammy nominated Singer/Songwriter from deep in the heart of the Shenandoah Valley.
- Marilee Eitner – Singer songwriter “Marilee” has been performing her original music for the past twenty years, and is a fan favorite in and around the Greenwich City club scene and throughout New York City.In addition to having a “co-write” credit on a Fox production major motion movie for one of her songs, she has also appeared on both CBS and Fox news channels. Marilee was honored by being chosen as one of the few performers to grace the stage at Woodstock New York for the 30th anniversary of that historic festival at the original site.For the past two years Marilee has been working as a sound engineer in a local recording studio while writing material and preparing to embark on a number of live appearances in the fall of 2016. Her driving acoustic guitar work, haunting lyrics, and sweet raspy vocals makes her a “must see” performer and artist you don’t want to miss.
- Mokey & Friends – Easy listening rock.
- Stephen Adler – sang his first pro gig at the age of 10, on the Perry Como TV hour. While in high school, he recorded several singles and performed on American Bandstand.He later joined three other singers and recorded an album on A&M – Punch and another on Bell Records – Sonoma. Adler has shared a stage with: Poco, Blood Sweat and Tears, Toni Orlando, Glen Campbell, Max Davis and others. Adler describes his style as “the American Song Book, a soul singer that loves swing and country”. Now, he frequently performs in our Shenandoah Valley.
- Eva Weber Group– Standard Trio playing progressive instrumental jazz.
Celebration of Life
|Posted in: Events