About the Warehouse Art Gallery
The gallery is located in an old warehouse building in historic downtown Luray, Virginia.
The Warehouse was opened in 2002 by artist Jim Mayes, as a “Center for the Arts.”
With a vision to be more than a showcase to our visitors for superb local art. To also be a place for creative people of all venues, including dancers, writers, actors, musicians, and visual artists to gather, commune, perform, and share inspiration.
With a mission to provide a fun environment that promotes and nourishes the creative process of a diverse group of artists and that supports spiritual, intellectual, and financial growth on a year round basis
On display are 1000 + creative works by 90 regional artists. With high ceilings and over 10,000 square feet of floor space, we have the opportunity to display many large sculptures and paintings and a great diversity and selection of art. This is a bright, open, fun gallery with a strong feel of spirituality.
Please stop back often because the art is always changing and you never know what wonderful piece you will find!
Please consider us for your art and gift giving needs. We have many unique items priced from $10 to $10,000.
- Paintings – watercolor, acrylic, and oil, of many different subjects
- Sculptures – large and small, for indoor and out
- Stain glass and blown glass – a large selection
- Bone sighs – including “The Stars Inside Her”, a book for journaling
- Pottery – a huge selection, pottery always makes a great gift
- Jewelry – seven different and unique artists
- Photography – color and black and white; also photo/music DVD’s
- Turned bowls – of natural woods
- Baskets – including white oak baskets
- Painted children’s furniture and numerous other items
Available for Functions
The Warehouse has over 7,000 square feet of pure fun and inspiration and is available for your:
- Weddings, receptions, and rehearsal dinners
- Birthday, dinner, and other parties
- School and other reunions
- Fundraising dinners and Events
Brown Bag Café
Why not have lunch with some friends at the Warehouse?
Bring a lunch and enjoy the serenity and creative surroundings while you take a break.